Alllfo was invited to provide a solution for an existing storm water pump station that needed a refurbishment and upgrade.
The storm water flood relief pump was for town drainage. With the pumps in this application being exposed to trash of all kinds Allflo selected the Remko heavy duty self-priming trash pumps to provide the perfect solution. The pumps were operated via variable speed on level control with submersible pressure transducers in a wet well.
The Victorian Shire Council chose Remko Pumps for the solution to this project as the pump provided a lot of benefits including:
– The pumps will self-prime and re-prime
– The pumps will handle solids up to 76mm in diameter
– The pumps are mounted on the surface reducing maintenance costs
– The pump are easy to maintain
– Should a blockage occurs it only requires two wing nuts to get to the impeller to clear blockage
– The pumps are well backed up by a large Australian stock holding of spare parts and replacement pumps
If you have a requirement that you need some expertise to help solve your problem call Allflo we have the experience to help provide you a solution that works.