The Cariba FC series of stainless steel end suction pumps feature a unique one-piece volute casing that is produced using an advanced computer-controlled plasma stamping system that ensures total quality control during manufacture. The smooth surfaces of stamped stainless steel, results in consistent high standard products, of superior quality and high efficiency.
- Stainless steel liquid end components:- High quality, corrosion resistance manufactured in Stamped 316L and Cast 316
- High-quality mechanical shaft seals and O-rings:- Fitted standard with SiC/SiC/Viton mechanical seal
- Standard IEC motors used:- Allowing for single-phase, special enclosure, or specific brand motors to be fitted
- Close-coupled design:- Saves space; simplifies maintenance and installation
- High operating efficiency:- Lowers operating costs
- Back pull-out construction:- Inspect the impeller and seal without disturbing suction and discharge connections
- Top centerline discharge and foot support under casing:- Ensures self-venting and reduces misalignment from pipe loads
To learn more or to request product specifications, contact the team at Allflo Pumps & Equipment today. Give us a call on 1800 333 424 or submit an enquiry through our convenient online form. With over 70 years of combined experience, you can rely on us to deliver the solutions you need.